Please note that this is not an extensive list of the site rules. The full list will be displayed in your accommodation.
- You should use the site safely and should not cause danger to others.
- You should obey all health and safety notices displayed on the site and act on the reasonable instructions of site staff in matters of health and safety.
- The caravan may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the ‘maximum sleeping capacity’; or a number of persons greater than the number for which it was designed.
- You must drive all vehicles on the site carefully and within the displayed speed limit.
- You may park 1 car on your pitch and 1 boat if required. If additional parking is needed please contact us.
- We do not allow the charging of electric cars anywhere on site.
- You should respect the privacy of other Caravans and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm and midnight with absolute quiet between midnight and 5am. You should keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 5am and 8am.
- You must finish any barbecues or party by midnight.
- You must not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object on the site.
- You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar.
- You must not cause any nuisance, undue noise or disturbance. This extends to the behaviour of dogs and visitors.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to use the caravans by themselves.
- Any dog you bring must be supervised by and under the control of you, or of a responsible adult in your party, at all times. This means you may not leave the dog unsupervised in the caravan or anywhere on the site at any time, nor may you leave any dog under the supervision of any person aged under 18.
- If you do not supervise and control your dog, we are likely to ask you to remove it from the site straight away. This is because we cannot allow the safety of others to be put at risk.
- You must keep any dog on a short lead at all times on the site.
- You must clear up if your animal defecates on the site.